The Counties of: Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego and Ventura.
* Additional Travel Fees Apply
Some areas may not be serviceable.
Call for more Information.
A power of attorney allows someone else to handle financial or healthcare matters on your behalf, and California has specific rules about types and requirements.
California has three types of POAs.
A California POA can only be created by a principal who is 18 years of age or older. The principal must also have the legal capacity to enter into a contract. A general or limited POA must be signed by the principal and two witnesses or a notary.
Mortgage Loan Closings
Notaries Public who are authorized to help facilitate the closing of a Real Estate Transaction are called "Notary Signing Agents" or "Loan Signing Agents" and are required to go through specialized training, and background screening. In addition, they are required to carry Errors and Omissions Insurance.
A Signing Agents help Escrow Officers and Lenders obtain and notarize the signatures of the party(ies) involved on real estate loan documents for the purpose of closing a real estate loan transaction.
Lenders who offer correspondent loans across the country rely heavily on competent Signing Agents to complete the signing and notarizing portions of the real estate loan transaction in a professional, reliable and accurate manner.
We are familiar with residential loans, purchase, refinance, home equity line or loan, reverse mortgage loan, documents, commercial, industrial and construction loan documents.
Our team will meet with borrowers at convenient location of their choice.
Paying it forward is very important and we give back to our community by servicing our local Hospice either in home or at a facility. Taking care of patient and family needs.
WE PROVIDE TRAVELING NOTARY SERVICES FOR
Corporate Board Members
Safe Deposit Box Inventory
VIP Clients with privacy, discretion, and white-glove service.
Notary Public and Signing Agent
I am an extension of you and I am completely aware of that fact. I will represent you amazingly! I’d love to do your next signing!
* I make sure all forms are filled out completely and properly
* I do my best not cause errors-no missed stamps, no missed signatures
* Loan docs back in the office ASAP - same day when possible
* Can do a signing any time - 24/7 - not picky - Holidays, late nights, weekends
* Never late to an appointment
* Will drive 2 hours to get docs back same day
* No mistakes on key docs - know how to have borrower fill out Power of Attorney
* Will take care of any mistakes I make immediately ○ Notice of right to cancel
* I know how to package documents so you don’t have to
Fees for General Notary Acts are located in the chart.
In addition to these fees there maybe travel related fees added depending on your location and distance.
Travel fees begin at (but are not limited to) $30 or .60 a mile.